Thursday, April 22, 2010

Resume living


I'm back. It's been awhile. Life has changed a little since December 2008. I've learned what it means to be a parent. What it means to make life and share life. I've learned that I've got a lot to learn.

I've also learned that writing is essential. A lot like breathing to me. It needs to happen. It needs to be daily and it needs to be organic. That's why I'm here again. I have a lot of blogs, social networking, other forms of self promotion. I realize this blog is more of an outlet with no expected return. The rest have been monetized and branded. This, for the few who read, is who I am in the word. I hope to be back here with more frequency. And the best perk of being expected to write from your world more than once in a blue moon...you are forced to live actively. To pay attention to the world around you and to pay attention to what inspires you and what strikes you.

So here I am. Come along.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Is that Sam? He's HUGE! We really need to see you guys before he goes to college.

Whizbee77 said...

Indeed. That's the baby. Let's get something on the calendar. If we leaving planning to the menfolk it maybe be high school graduation. :)