Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crushed Ice

I'm starting this a few days after an ice storm left me without power and destroyed trees across my city. It is my city, afterall. I've here five years -- nearly longer than I've lived anywhere in my life. Seems strange that I never expected to be here longer than a year or two. Oh how life changes.



Anyway, I'm looking at blog as my personal-yet-public journal. I need to start thinking or acting on creative thoughts and this is one to force myself to act on the impulse to create. It's tough when there are 100 things to do in a day, but yet so simple. Don't expect great things at first. I'm trying to even imagine an audience for this thing. But both feet are in. Here goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a great start! I can't wait to hear the thoughts that you are willing to share with the public. ;)